All about Alice
I'm a Graphic Designer and Illustrator from Upstate NY. I studied at Rochester Institute of Technology, where I have an MFA in Computer Graphics Design, I also have degrees in Visual Communication and Anthropology from Nazareth College. Currently, I work as a Graphic Designer at RIT, and I teach Graphic Design courses at Nazareth.
When I'm not designing I'm planning my next backpacking trip to Europe, running, reading archaeology magazines, or tackling a DIY project (current obsessions: tapestries and reupholstering). My weekends are spent applying my ever-growing Pinterest pins to my 1920's house and teaching my bunnies gymnastics.
My go-to conversation starters? Here are a couple fun facts:
- I lived in Ireland for 6 months (Galway to be exact)
- When I was growing up I wanted to be an Archaeologist so I spent 10 summer years volunteering on a paleontological dig excavating mastodons (think the movie Ice Age)
- My bunnies are Sharky and Jellybean and they are pathetically in love with one another
- I can run a 5k in 20:45 (2017 goal: sub-20)
- I can speak Spanish and I'm working on my German
- I Irish Danced competitively for 12 years and went to Regional and National competitions
- I have artwork created by a boa constrictor and a baboon hanging in my house
Did I mention I put my creative thinking on a blog? Check out my Tumblr link below!